Businesses around Macksville are getting into the festive spirit and opening their doors until 8pm for a festive shopping night next Wednesday, December 12.
With the countdown to Christmas well-and-truly started, there’s still time to get your gifts sorted and what’s even better, you can buy local and keep this year’s Christmas spendings close to home.
To make your night extra special there will be wandering minstrels and the chance to get a delicious meal at one of Macksville's friendly venues, grab some last minute groceries at Foodworks, or join in a relaxing meditation on the river at 7pm.
So get into the festive spirit and note December 12 from 5pm to 8pm in your diary for an evening of local Christmas shopping. You’re sure to get something for the whole family, as well as some midnight snacks for the reindeer.
Gifts on offer include:
- Luxurious scented candles, and massage vouchers from Ishara Healing.
- Must-do craft projects and the Mid North Coast's best fabrics from the Remnant Basket.
- Class vouchers for paper and fabric lessons from Hanging by a Thread.
- Everything for your best friend's auto obsession from Auto Part Spares Macksville.
- Great value web packages from GenNext.
- Popular perfumes and skincare from Health Focus Pharmacy.
- Affordable gift packs, pre-loved designer bags and shoes from Mickey's Clothing.
- Homewares, bags and furniture from Lucy Fru Fru.
- Clothes, bags and jewellry for men, women and kids at Valley Emporium.
- On-trend mats and rugs from Macksville Carpet Court.
- Travel vouchers from Mid Coast Travel.
- Beauty gifts from under $10 and customised gift vouchers from Beauty by Cherie.
And don't forget to pick up something for yourself from Mickey's great pre-loved designer clothes, Valley Emporium's pretty cotton or Lucy Fru Fru's daywear.
Enjoy the village atmosphere and a chat with old and new friends, plus one lucky shopper will win a food hamper from Foodworks Supermarket.
This is the first time in some years that Macksville has opened its doors for late-night shopping, so show your town colours and your support… you’ll be giving Santa and his elves a rest too.